There is a script that is triggered, when you go to dismiss a companion. The script is SUPPOSED to do it's job, and then DELETE ITSELF. However, there's a bug in the game where every now and then, that script doesn't do the last part of it's job, and doesn't delete. Which is what causes the problem.Page 1 of 2 - Dismiss companion - posted in Fallout 4 Mod Talk: playing a lot with companion&npc mods. created several actors in-game. force recruting NPCs by console commands: Spoiler prid ff00ff00 removefromallfactions ff00ff00.addtofaction 1c21c 1 setconsolescopequest followers Setrelationshiprank player 4 Setplayerteammate 1 Forcerefintoalias companion now have about 10 followers that I.Start talking with your companion choose talk then dismiss. #3. kharaa. View Profile View Posts. Nov 12, 2015 @ 4:29pm. I got it to work Dismiss companion fallout 4. Several times though i tried talking to Codsworth and it wouldn't bring up the dialog to dismiss him. Weird! #4.Another fix is to dismiss the companion. The companion can be re-recruited back. Certain sound.When you dismiss a companion, they’ll either go to your settlement, or the place where you found.Just like the past Fallout games, if you dismiss a companion in the middle of nowhere, they actually walk/run to that area you sent them too. All it takes for them is to get stuck somewhere on a Dismiss companion fallout 4.
24 Sep 2021, 14:34
forums.nexusmods › index Can't dismiss companions - Fallout 4 Technical Support - The
- www.nexusmods › fallout4 › mods Companions Go Home at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community
- gamefaqs.gamespot › boards › 164592-fallout-4 Tip for changing companion or dismissing a companion - Fallout 4
- fallout .fandom › wiki › Fallout_4_companions Fallout 4 companions | Fallout Wiki | Fandom
- forums.nexusmods › index Can't dismiss companions - Fallout 4 Technical Support - The
- www.gosunoob › fallout-4 › companions Companions | Fallout 4