I opened the ipod up, removed the battery, and all the sticky tape that was in my way and necessary screws. There was a little (pinhead sized) black rubber(???) circle that was suppose to be stuck in the center of the copper colored volume button that had come lose. I used a little glue stick glue to put in back in place.iPod Nano 6th Generation Stuck Buttons We bought a little nice red sixth-generation iPod Nano to my sister Elvira as a Christmas present. Two months later, the power button got stuck and it was no longer possible to turn it on or off.Simple repair of the I-pod Nano touch up and down volume buttons that stopped working.Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the screen goes blank Ipod nano volume button stuck. Wait 30 seconds, then press the Sleep/Wake button again to restart. iPod nano (5th generation) and earlier Turn off the Hold switch by sliding it so you can’t see any orange.If that does not help, because there is something physically wrong with the iPod's hardware, you may be able to control volume if you get a set of headphones that has compatible remote control buttons on the cord. For example, Apple's Earpods headphones should work with a 6th gen iPod.A system is only as strong as its weakest link and [Roberto Barrios] found that on the sixth generation iPod nano the buttons are the problem. It makes sense that the buttons would be exposed to Ipod nano volume button stuck.
18 Sep 2021, 10:29
discussions.apple › thread › 6079625 My + Volume Button Is Stuck? - Apple Community
- appletoolbox › ipod-troubleshooting-guide Troubleshoot Your iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle , or
- www.youtube › watch I-pod Nano touch, up/down volume button fix - YouTube
- rbarrios › projects › nano6button iPod Nano 6th Generation Stuck Buttons - Roberto Barrios
- hackaday › 23 › repair-stuck-ipod-nano-buttons Repair Stuck IPod Nano Buttons | Hackaday
- www.youtube › watch How To Bypass A Broken Volume Button On A 6th Generation iPod